Equipment Request Requirements:
- There is a 24 hour business day period needed to evaluate your request. This will allow us to check availability and perform the equipment preparation process.
- Individual requesting equipment needs to be qualified in equipment operations and be listed as a qualified person who will pick up and operate the equipment during the training evolution (All Personnel can go through training and hold a Minor Training Device [MTD] card for equipment operations).
- Training courses to obtain an MTD card will be tentative. You will be informed of class date and time upon approval of request/order.
- Individual who is picking up equipment needs to be an E-4/CPL or above and hold an MTD card. (E-1 thru E-3 may place requests only and provide a qualified name in the remark section for equipment pick-up).
- If a civilian contractor or non-military end user is picking up he/she needs to be sponsored by a unit authorizing him/her to pick up the gear. That unit POC needs to place the request. (Civilian operator needs to be on the qualified MTD roster)
- When returning the equipment the same individual who signed-out equipment needs to return the equipment.
- During return if there is any missing or damaged equipment a DD 200 form will be filled out in order to begin the command investigation process.
- A Working party and correct Government size vehicle for transportation is needed for pick up and drop off. For any maintenance issues contact the ESP contractor. For BES/Targets call 760-725-4805 between the hours of 07:00-16:30. For ITESS, AMTI, SESAMS, T-CREW, and T-IED call760-385-5120.
- If any changes are required to existing orders (i.e.… change pick-up, drop-off date and time; add or cancel equipment items on order; or completely cancelling order) Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-725-4805 with order reference #.
Special Notes: Requestor and/or Operator name must be listed and hold an MTD card in order to pick up and operate the equipment. If the Operator or Person picking-up equipment name is not on the qualified roster the request will be denied. If you believe your request is going to be denied please call 760-725-4805 or list on request remarks that training is needed for equipment being checked out in order to add training dates and times to your request.
Please provide the following contact information:
Select the equipment types required and then scroll down to enter the quantities desired.
Battle Effects Simulators